National Careers Week
Rhea Killala-Forrest Interview
Meet Rhea Killala-Forrest, a HR Administrator.
Rhea works in the HR Department and recently moved from being a Talent Acquisition Apprentice to a HR Administrator. Rhea talks about the support she’s had as an apprentice and how it kick-started her career.
I am Rhea Killala-Forrest and work in the HR department.
I am currently working as a HR Administrator, which I’ve recently moved into from being a Talent Acquisition Apprentice.
My favourite part about being a HR Administrator is that I get to help with a wide variety of tasks and every day is different. Some days I will be processing promotions, and others I will be note-taking for different departments.
Recruitment Resourcer Apprentice
Salary: £11,000 per annum
The role of a Recruitment Resourcer Apprentice
- Review candidates’ CVs from the Database
- Screen candidates over the phone to determine suitability for the role
- Schedule interviews with potential candidates
- Update the HR system at all stages of a candidate’s lifecycle
Keep the candidates engaged at all stages
- Assist with the Onboarding of candidates such as Job Offers, Contract Generation, Right to Work checks, and DBS checks.
More information on apprenticeship roles and careers at Verisure UK can be found below.